Who is David Zizmor?  Like most people, David Zizmor is about 60% water.  The other 40%?  While some would have you believe it is a disgusting conglomeration of snips and snails and puppy dog tails, I’m here to tell you otherwise: David is made of pastrami on rye with mustard…and not just any pastrami – the good stuff you find at a kickass Jewish deli in New York like Katz’s or the 2nd Avenue Deli…the kind of stuff any self-respecting deli aficionado would mainline only with a side of kosher dills and a Dr. Brown’s Cream Soda (like in the banner above).

Who is David Zizmor in a more non-physiological sense?  David is a husband and father, a lawyer, a former sports radio broadcaster, a former DJ, and…ummmmm…he was a summer camp counselor back in high school.  David enjoys long walks on the beach, roaring fires, and people who are nice; he hates rainy days, mushrooms, and people who are mean.  David has strong opinions on many subjects including but not limited to (that’s the lawyer-speak kicking in): politics (he’s liberal – you’ve been warned), sports (he’s a fan of San Francisco Bay Area teams), tv, movies, food, miniature golf course layouts, fanny-packs, Hungarian water polo rankings, hedge mazes, yadda yadda yadda.  Bottom line: David enjoys writing so you can figure out what he’s like by, you know, reading.

Ideally there will be many posts on a variety of subjects, but that ultimately depends on how much time there really is – when you have a 2 year old, devoting time to filling up a blog is more a luxury than a duty.


Please Leave A Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s